Luke Christmas | Jacksonville, FL

My name is Luke Christmas, and I was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. I played college football in Northern California, but after suffering various injuries, I moved back to Florida. In 2016, my brother and I relocated to Jacksonville, where I worked in the service industry while finishing my degree.

I began my real estate classes with no intention of pursuing real estate full-time. However, through my job, I met a friend working with a team at Keller Williams, who showed me the true potential of this business. Inspired, I jumped into the industry in 2019, joining a top-producing team in the region. I quickly became their top agent, closing approximately 140 transactions worth $40 million during my time with the team.

After three successful years, I decided to start my own business to spend more time with my family. I have now been working solo for two years and am on track to close around $25 million this year. My business thrives on building the right relationships at the right times. I am committed to giving each client my all in every transaction, regardless of the price point. We aim to provide everyone with an enchanting, unforgettable experience, rolling out the red carpet for every client.

I am particularly proud to have established a foothold in the military community. About 65% of my business comes from agent-to-agent referrals, while the remaining 35% is from military clients. Serving the members of our armed forces has been my greatest honor.

I look forward to connecting with everyone at NextMove and would love to assist with your referrals in Northeast Florida. Thank you for having me!

Luke Christmas | Jacksonville, FL

My name is Luke Christmas, and I was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. I played college football in Northern California, but after suffering various injuries, I moved back to Florida. In 2016, my brother and I relocated to Jacksonville, where I worked in the service industry while finishing my degree.

I began my real estate classes with no intention of pursuing real estate full-time. However, through my job, I met a friend working with a team at Keller Williams, who showed me the true potential of this business. Inspired, I jumped into the industry in 2019, joining a top-producing team in the region. I quickly became their top agent, closing approximately 140 transactions worth $40 million during my time with the team.

After three successful years, I decided to start my own business to spend more time with my family. I have now been working solo for two years and am on track to close around $25 million this year. My business thrives on building the right relationships at the right times. I am committed to giving each client my all in every transaction, regardless of the price point. We aim to provide everyone with an enchanting, unforgettable experience, rolling out the red carpet for every client.

I am particularly proud to have established a foothold in the military community. About 65% of my business comes from agent-to-agent referrals, while the remaining 35% is from military clients. Serving the members of our armed forces has been my greatest honor.

I look forward to connecting with everyone at NextMove and would love to assist with your referrals in Northeast Florida. Thank you for having me!