Vicky Leos is a retired Air Force colonel and a top producing, luxury agent with Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast. Vicky is the founder and CEO of the Emerald Coast Lifestyles Group — a professional real estate T.E.A.M. providing boutique services to real estate clients, looking to buy or sell residential and commercial properties in Florida’s Panhandle, from Pensacola to Panama City Beach.
Vicky has a proven record of success and a stellar reputation as one of the top producing agents in the area. Vicky’s real estate career is driven by the same core values that guided her Air Force career: Vicky values INTEGRITY FIRST; places SERVICE to Buyers and Sellers above self; and is committed to EXCELLENCE in all she does.
Her clientele work in diverse industries, with an emphasis on military and real estate investors. She brings to the table 30 plus years of experience and leadership in strategic planning, critical thinking and negotiations — all critical skills and abilities needed for successful real estate wins. Her business has grown successfully and consistently due to repeat business of happy clients, growing number of referrals from friends, family and past clients; and her vast worldwide referral network.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Master of Arts, Western Hemisphere Defense & Security, Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Master of Aeronautical Science, Aviation & Aerospace Management, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Bachelor of Arts, Foreign Languages and Latin American Studies, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Foreign Languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Korean